torstai 14. maaliskuuta 2013

Training hard or hardly training.

Hiya!
My next show is on 28th, only two weeks away,and I have zero motivation for training. I'm just waiting for that spark of enthusiasm, though usually I'm at my best under the pressure of last minutes. I'm training at my local city gym that has like 5 mirror rooms for coreography, and they are always taken by people just hanging around. Literally every time I want mirror time I need to kick teenager ass. Luckily next week I'll be able to go to the gym at all hours, so maybe I'll find a niche training time to dance in peace.

Since I posted about my feelings about moving my husband pointed out that I don't sound too enthusiastic about the move. I really am, but I'm also freaking out. I live in my own comfy bubble and I don't like change. I like to be comfortable and I'm really bad at compromises. And ofcourse I'm worried about my career as a dancer. But I think if I keep pushing and doing what I really want, gigs will be coming in. Rovaniemi has like the most bars per capita than anywhere else in Finland, so Rovanniemi here I come!

Ciao xoxoxo
Coco

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti