torstai 14. maaliskuuta 2013

The Hunger Games.

Hola.
I am an emotional eater and the stress of moving plus the change in my medication has added quite a few pounds on my butt. Now I properly have junk in the trunk. Today was supposed to be "This is Sparta" day but instead I bought cookies and half a kilo of candy...which i then ate. Food doesn't live long in this house. If I'm sleeping badly I can actually wake up with eaten cans of tuna on my pillow (happened) or like six empty cups of ice cream on my nightstand (happened)....and I can't remember eating them.


Being slim has never been easy for me, I don't have the genes for it. I have to properly to starve before I lose  weight and it comes back in a one good munchies session. And I'm not very curvy so I just look big.
So, like all good diets, I declare The Hunger Games 2013...starting tomorrow. I hope the odds will for once be in my favor.


ciao xoxooxox
Coco

2 kommenttia: