tiistai 12. maaliskuuta 2013

The Beginning of a new Blogger.

Hi Everybody!
I'm a Gothic Burlesque performer from Finland, in my twenties....and what else? First words and introductions are always a bit awkward. They set the tone, convey the topic and make that crucial first impression, so I'm not gonna try too hard and just list some stuff that is important to me. I love dancing, this is a thrilling time for me because gigs are coming in more and more, and I love to be on stage, my specialty is dancing with different kinds of feathered fans and also bringing a little edge to the art by, as a goth making songs a bit darker and more my own, choosing songs that typically aren't in every Burlesque CD ever made.I love tattoos and other body art. Pretty much people who live free and wild. I love comic books, they play a big role in my life. My favourite artists are Jhonen Vasquez and Roman Dirge.
I love my friends, they are my greatest inspiration. Currently I'm living in Helsinki but at the end of this month I'm moving to Lappland (Rovaniemi) which is really, really far up north, so I'm afraid of how little of my friends I'll be seeing  in the future. One of the main things I started this blog is to tell how I'll acclimate there. It's gonna be a rough trip, I'll be moving from my bohemian city lifestyle in Helsinki (the capital)  to...pretty much the woods. So countdown to cabin fever starts at the end of March, At least for the first 3-6 months. I love animals, my family includes 6 snakes (more to come surely). And let's see...books, films and music. Duh. And of course my husband. And yes kiddies, some of my modelling or performing pics can be quite explicit, so enter with your own risk ;)

Visit my Facebook page for more photos and such http://www.facebook.com/pages/Coco-Caine/337018919738879?fref=ts
Copyright to most of the pictures Ilari Nurmi


Hope you'll enjoy my postings in the future .xoxo

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti