tiistai 12. maaliskuuta 2013

My next Performance.


Hello.
I've been booked to Kalajoki to perform on the 28th of March.
I'll be pretty much doing the sets I have prepared for this season, so I need not to stress so much, but now that I'm moving at the end March, there is a shit load to be done and I'm freaking out...
Nothing is packed, we don't have a car and neither of us (my husband and me) can drive. Even though we are planning to leave most of our furniture behind (fucking Ikea...you get them in tiny boxes...build inside your house and voilá...A ship in a bottle. I'm not gonna dismantle all that, they wont fit through the door anymore and even if i was a evil genius/McGyver, I'm not putting that shit together AGAIN.

I love performing and I adore Kalajoki, there's always a good vibe and people are friendly, it is a horrible drive but It's a hotel so I don't have to take some red eye home. Last time I performed there
I was gonna dance to Nouvelle Vague version of Dead Kennedies
Too Drunk to Fuck, but my cd didn't work so I ended up dancing to the original punk song.
My original dance was sultry, kinda funny and sexy and slow.
Instead I ended up pogoing my ass off and got high fives from the audience when I was done.
It was a desperate move but they seemed to enjoy it :)
This time I'll bring my music in every format known to man. All my friends are glittering pieces of art and they inspire me endlessly. Special shout out to Markus. He makes wicked tunes, is a mad inspiration and introduces new songs to my performances.

I'm doing my usual 2x3 song sets...I like the first song to be funny, second sexy and the third dramatic or something juicy I can really fan my fans to.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti